Re: Film Speed and Negative Development

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 04/09/03-12:06:27 PM Z

Although I'm not such the tester w/densitometers, tools et al I do develop
film and sometimes I do it nicely and at others times just plain screw up.

Many years ago I used Crone Additive to put in D76 . . thereby making it
C76. It did seem to actually add speed. My exposures went from ISO 400 to
600 or slightly above.

With T-Max 400 you can easily shoot it @ 800.

Jack