Re: Paper for Gum Printing

From: Clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 04/09/03-12:05:41 PM Z

The multiple instantaneous replies from Kerik and myself in regards to the
weight of BFK made me wonder about the seemingly minute differences in
weight between two of the papers named BFK, (as well as the odds that we
would both be temporarily bored at work and fall victim to 'distractive
technology' at the same precise moment).

Daniel Smith lists a 250 gsm AND a 270gsm . Seems like a very small
difference to me. I have only used the 270 gsm stuff, and wondered if anyone
had a real world comparison against the 250gsm?

Clay