Re: Paper for Gum Printing

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 04/10/03-04:41:30 AM Z

Okay, I'll bite. I'd stopped checking out vellums after rushing off
several times to buy various recommended vellums only to find that they
had tiny holes in them that printed dark spots, and/or a cloudy swirly
texture that ended up in the print. But if Kerik says this vellum will
print platinum, I'm going to have to try it, since I dislike Pictorico
for a whole lot of reasons. Fingers crossed,
kt