Re: [Re: From The Guardian]

ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: 04/10/03-05:29:07 PM Z

Yikes! Is it really necessary to get so uptight? And it's not Richard giving
a lecture; he's simply posted something from the press. I think we all
should be able to tolerate a range of opinion, even if it's not
"alt-process." Why, some of us even like Gum printing! If you leave the list
you'll miss all the good stuff. Richard is one of our most knowledgeable
posters, and a great resource. Arthur