My Misposting

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 04/10/03-11:48:48 PM Z

 Since I've misposted to the list twice I decided to find a
way to absolutely avoid doing so in the future. Outlook
Express has a way of
setting up groups in its address book so I have set up a
list for the handfull of friends to whome I occasionally
forward articles. This should keep the alt processes list
from getting any of this stuff in the future.
  For those interested in a variety of opinion pieces write
me off list and I will send back the URL's of sites I find
interesting. Again, off list.
  I agree that this list should be for its stated purpose
and not political discussion. In fact, I often resort to the
photo mailing lists I belong to and Usenet groups to escape
the news.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA