Re: His Misposting

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 04/12/03-01:51:38 AM Z

Oh shucks -- when I logged on tonight, having missed a day, I found 140
new emails to wade through. Fortunately, about 40 of them, offering pills
or other methods to enlarge my penis (not to be confused with UV
enlargement), could be dismissed, being after all the same old same old.
The "misposting" was therefore a welcome diversion. I'll add that Paul
Krugman made many of the same points in the NY Times today (Friday, that
is) and the sky did not fall.

Or not last time I looked.

Judy