(no subject)

From: David Harris (david.j.harris2@ntlworld.com)
Date: 04/15/03-11:50:05 PM Z

Permajet sent me some free samples, unfortunately I found it totally
unusable due to very severe banding on my Epson Stylus 1270. I have had
success with the following materials:

Pictorico OHP film (which most others are using)
WH Smith OHP film (probably only available in UK, very cheap but does
sometimes show "pizza wheels")

And I have had the new Kentmere OHP material (currently in beta testing)
recommended by someone who has tried it.

David