Re: Mixing a light pigment for gum

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 04/16/03-07:51:25 PM Z

Yes, there certainly are differences between the "same pigment" from
different manufacturers, but I'm sure we can all agree that there's a huge
difference between raw umber, carbon/lamp black, and cobalt blue no matter
what the source. Katherine's analogy is a good one and agrees with my
experience testing a wide range of pigments.

Dave in Wyoming