Re: Link to my Alt-Photos

From: Pay (payral@club-internet.fr)
Date: 04/18/03-04:40:17 AM Z

This process was created by Willis when the platinum price was getting
high. It's an economic way to produce images in between silver and
platinum. Chemicals are the same as in pd/pt printing but developer will
be glycerin and silver nitrate. You will get much more informations
(technical & how to) from B & S website.
I hope it will help

--
Ayral Philippe
Tél/Fax: +33 (0)450 39 79 81