Re: Link to my Alt-Photos

mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 04/18/03-09:01:33 AM Z

I cam up with a slightly different process that uses platinum sensitizer
and silver solution for development (no glycerine). The amount of platinum
varies from 1/4 to 1/16 of what you would use for platinum print. There
are two examples of prints on my alt web site
http://www.alternativephotography.com/marek_matusz.html
The description of prints on the site are reversed. The gold toned print
is pure black black. I am adding a few more prints, so you might chek in a
few days.
I would be happy to send details if anybody is interested.
Marek Matusz