Re: Re: New Agfa transparency film for inkjet

From: Kees Brandenburg (ctb@zeelandnet.nl)
Date: 04/18/03-08:01:20 AM Z

Hi Don,

I think this stuff is really new. On the box they say: for user
instructions see: <http:www.agfa.com> but there's nothing on CopyJet.

The AGFA number for 100sheets A4 is EL8CN
The AGFA number for 100sheets A3+ (13x19) is EL8ER

Made in Belgium and available in the Netherlands. Did you contact the
graphics branch at AGFA? At least here AGFA seems a bit
schizophrenic:the graphics department people don't what photographic
collegues are doing

k.