Re: Some Vellum

JoeSarff@aol.com
Date: 04/23/03-10:00:58 AM Z

I did a cyanotype print on vellum I got at Office Max (Helix Vellum). It was
for a friends architect brother. It turned out so well, I tried it for VDB
and Pt/Pd.

The surface is hard, and the chemistry tends to sit on the surface, so less
is required. I've coated it with a brush and rod, no difference. You need
to print normally, and the wet print looks thin. Once it is put against a
backing board, it looks OK. The puckering is not an issue, 30 seconds in a
hot mount press.