2100/2200 inkjet Negs

From: terence hogben (terence@intekom.co.za)
Date: 04/23/03-10:03:56 AM Z

Hello all.
I see from other posts that the Epson 2000P works well for inkjet
negatives, has anybody had positive experiences with the new Epson
2200 (U.S.A) 2100 (Europe, Africa)
And i wish to use the new OHP material from Agfa, should be available
in South Africa soon if it is not already.

I wish to make negs for the VanDyke process and also conventional
silver prints not that it is relevant to my above question.

Regards
Terence Hogben