Re: preservatives for gum and gum dilutions

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 04/23/03-07:08:37 AM Z

Actually, there are three issues being confused here. One is the amount
of pigment in the mix, one is the opacity or transparency of the
pigment, and the third is the thinness or thickness of coating, which
IME is determined to a large extent by brushing technique. I may have
inadvertently compounded the confusion by careless phrasing which seemed
to equate less pigment with a thinner coating. While there is some
overlap certainly, they are different issues.
kt