Source of ready-made cyanotype paper?

From: Mike Frankel (silkini@uneedspeed.net)
Date: 04/24/03-04:07:52 PM Z

Hello All:

I am new to the list and just starting out with cyanotypes. In the
Alternative Photographic Process FAQ, Solargraphics is mentioned as a
source of ready-made cyanotype paper. I would like to try this out and
when I called their number I got a recording that it is disconnected.
Does anyone have information as to the whereabouts of this company, and
if they are out of business, does anyone have another source. Also, has
anyone tried these papers and if so, what were the results. Is this
something worth pursuing or should I just go to sensitizing my own paper
right away?

I am not lazy, I just thought it was a n easy way to experiment with the
process and get my feet wet. I fully intend to go the whole route very soon.

Thanks in advance for any help and I am looking forward to all the great
topics of discussion on this list!

Mike Frankel