Re: Digital Negative Curves—The Lost Transfer Function

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/24/03-10:00:02 PM Z

Hi Judy,

This is an auto response, since I am away from home, my computer is replying
automatically to your question

Damn! I don't know what made that idiot Mark write that comment—he's so off
the wall that I refuse to take any responsibility for what he writes any
more.

hehehehe

But seriously, Judy, I am down in Sunny Florida and don't have my copy of
Post Factory #8 so that I can recall what made me think that you had lost
your Transfer Function. Anyway, it's OK, it's not something you need.
Curves are better! I'll try to remember to check the issue when I get home.

Mark