FP4+ ageing

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 08/01/03-04:15:26 AM Z

Short question:

Did one of you ever experience a MAJOR speed loss of FP4+ sheet films ONLY after some months in a warm darkroom ?
In my present case warm was 30°C (86°F).

I know what the behavior of an emulsion is in time, but I do not expect it to happen so fast. Any bad experience with FP4+ on this ?

Thanks,

Philippe