Re: inkjet negs-PS

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 08/01/03-07:23:47 AM Z

Mark,

It was not a shopping cart but one of those three wheel all-terrain
vehicles. The 20X24" camera is mounted on the front of the
all-terrain vehicle in the open position. Visibility is bad because
it is hard to see through the ground glass but when it is really
necessary to know where I am going, say on dangerous mountain trails,
we just take off the ground glass and lens board and voila, straight
peephole on nature through the camera.

Sandy