Re: Kosar's Top 10 Gum Facts

From: Larry Roohr (larry.roohr@comcast.net)
Date: 08/02/03-08:39:16 AM Z

Thanks Christina.

This seems to mean that Stuarts thick mix of 10ml gum + 2gm AmmDi (dry) +
2.5ml water could be gotten pretty close to with liquid dichromate solution
by keeping your saturated sludge mix at 86Fdeg for an 89% saturated solution
and just using 2.5ml of it, with no nervous-making dry powder mixing, no?

Larry