Re: American Annual of Photography 1929 re Fresson

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 08/02/03-09:29:34 PM Z

Hi Don!
     No, the actual magazines are not online but on the bookshelves at the
library, accessible by all, and not in the rare books library, even. You
can access the entire U of Minn book collection online. I actually haven't
checked the microfilm options, but I know Gordon H. has a lot of stuff on
microfiche (film?) in Canada.
Chris