SelectJet/CopyJet Agfa Trans US Distributor

From: The Swami (dalaibobra@houston.rr.com)
Date: 08/07/03-10:39:42 AM Z

I finally spoke with someone from Agfa who put me in touch of a US
source for this transparancy product. I haven't had a chance to call
them yet, but I figured I would give a heads up to people on the list
who are interested. I am also testing some promising transparency
materials that are dirt cheap and will let ya'll know if we have another
good option for amking inkjet diginegs.

Here's the email I got from Agfa:

<<<Mr. Tait,

I apologize that you experienced difficulty in getting the information on
these products. Unfortunately, the Agfa web site is controlled by our
parent company in Belgium and they frequently are insensitive to how we go
to market in the subsidiary countries.

In the US, the products your are interested in are marketed by AutoType.
You may contact Mr. Richard Lee, Operations Manager at 800-323-0632, ext.
346.

Thank you for your interest in Agfa products.>>>

-Joe