Re: Pyrocat-HD capacity question for Sandy

From: Clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 08/05/03-03:53:05 PM Z

aha!

Try slowing the drum down to the lowest setting, even lower than "F" on the
unit. I was getting some oxidation effects that we (Sandy's advice was
instrumental here) finally attributed to excessive rotation speed and some
minor developer exhaustion. FWIW, I used 1 liter of working strength at
2:2:100 for two sheets of 12x20 with no negative effects.

Clay