Re: inkjet negs palladium prints

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 08/05/03-04:21:50 PM Z

Some of you may not have made much sense from my sentence,

If you are printing on medium smooth surface art papers (Fabriano
Artistico, Stonhenge, Lenox, etc.) with palladium I do not believe
you will not see any advantage in terms of detail, resolution and
overall print quality with a silver halide negative over an inkjet
negative on Pictorico.

*Corrected that sentence should read as follows.*

Blah, blah, blah . . . I do not believe you will see any advantage in
terms of detail, resolution and overall print quality with a silver
halide negative over an inkjet negative on Pictorico.

Sandy King