Re: Cyanotype curve

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 08/06/03-11:14:41 AM Z

The cyanotype curve on my disk was kindly contributed by Stephen Chalmers
and was designed for imagesetter output, not inkjet. That's the main
reason your 1280 negs are coming out with improper contrast for your
cyanotype.

Most people find that a platinum/palladium curve is a good starting point
so you should download that 1280 curve from my site and start there. And
yes, you do colorize on the 1280.

Hope this helps!

Dan

Loris said...