modification of 16-bits

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO (jusdado@teleline.es)
Date: 08/06/03-12:03:02 PM Z

Thank you Give for their advice on 16-bits.

With their workshops of Madrid, I was already enough "punishment" with the
calculation of the curves of contrast adjustment. Continuous working with
those "Curves" for my processes of carbon, gum, cianotype, salted paper etc.
and really, he/she can believe me that it is a "punishment", but I am
beginning to have good results.

Pardon for my English. Text translated by computer.