Re: Re: Cyanotype curve

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 08/06/03-02:42:50 PM Z

Christin said in her message...

>o you think curves for the 1280 would work for the 820 since they are
>in the same "family" of printers?

Oh man, I thought the 890 was the "little sister" to the 1280. It's hard
to keep up but the resolutions between the 1280 and 820 are different.
Odds are you'll have to do your own tests and tweak the curve a bit.

It's mighty confusing trying to keep track of all the printers! And I can
promise you I will not be testing the 820. ;^)

Hope this helps!

Dan