Banding?

From: Kerik (Kerik@kerik.com)
Date: 08/07/03-10:13:38 AM Z

Sandy,

Have you had any banding problems with your 2000P? I've run several
cleaning cycles and head realignment cycles, but I'm still getting banding
parallel to the long dimension of the film. I don't seem to have any
banding on prints made on paper.

Very frustrating... Making big in-camera negs is MUCH easier!!

Thanks for any advice,
Kerik