Re: Banding?

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 08/07/03-12:30:20 PM Z

Kerik,

Just for the record, I do the alignment check on regular paper and
leave the paper setting thickness set to standard (0) for Pictorico.

However, Pictorico, at about.0065" thick, is almost twice as thick as
regular letter paper, which measures about .0035", so it would not
hurt to try Don' suggestion.

My primary hunch, however, is that you need to physically clean the rollers.

Sandy