Re: Epson C82 Printer and Digital Negatives

From: Alan Mynett (a.mynett@ntlworld.com)
Date: 08/12/03-04:46:40 AM Z

Hello STUART,
I have really only just started making digital negatives, so this
feedback may be premature. I have a C80, though I use Jet-Tec Inks in
it (because they're cheaper). Pictorico has only recently become
available in the UK from Nova. First trials suggest that I can get a
max density of around 2.0 (using my Epson 2450 and Vuescan software as
a densitometer - details at www.mynett.org.uk/ep2450/2450densi.htm .
This is certainly enough for cyanotypes. I'm still working on the optimum curve to apply.

--
Best wishes
 Alan