Re: Epson C82 Printer and Digital Negatives

From: Larry Roohr (larry.roohr@comcast.net)
Date: 08/12/03-09:09:23 AM Z

Juan,

This curve is derived from densitometer readings directly off of the
pictorico negative, it linearizes the step ramp from min to max density
for a photoshop step wedge printed on the pictorico. So this curve is
independent of the printing method. All it gives is even density
increase steps measured wth a visible light densitometer.

Larry