Re: Clearprint vellum

From: Alan (mcraea@wlu.edu)
Date: 08/13/03-01:08:27 PM Z

Has anyone tried to print on Clearprint using one of Mike Ware's processes,
such as Argyrotype? I have found his printing methods to yield excellent
results on Ruscombe Mills Buxton Print paper, but I've had problems with
other papers, such as Crane's "Platinotype" and Van Gelder's Simili Japon

Alan