Modifications Curve III

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO (jusdado@teleline.es)
Date: 08/14/03-04:23:46 PM Z

William, Ender, thank you to answer. The difficulty of the language can be
the reason of not having understood my question.

Please, follow these steps in their computer:

Open a Step Tablet and check the values from the 0 to 255 for the tones of
gray.
it will check the following values:
5%=14
10%=27
20%=53
30%=79
40%=102
50%=129
60%=156
70%=180
80%=205
90%=230
95%=242
100% = 255

OK?.

Open an image anyone p.e. "OLÉ NON MOIRÉ", apply a Curve of Adjustment for
process of some alternative process, p.e. a curve for platinum (published
for they Give Burkholder), invest the image to negative, now open the
dialogue box of Curved and the curve will be shown with its points. Check
the value of the points now, they are no longer I eat before, now they are:

5%=13
10%=25
20%=51
30%=76
40%=102
50%=127
60%=153
70%=178
80%=204
90%=229
95%=242

the values of the tones of gray have varied. has reason varied?

As I can give more contrast to a curve than I already have designed?

thank you.

Pardon for my English. Text translated by computer.