Gamblin's Cold Wax Medium

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 08/15/03-08:25:09 PM Z

Dear Group,

I purchased some Gamblin's Cold Wax Medium today to try on some palladium
prints but before submitting good prints to the process I decided to give it
a go on a digital quad tone print.

My results were less than inspiring. I recall Stan Klimek writing that he
uses a soft shoe brush to polish the wax? Is brushing the final step when
using GCWM?

Thanks,

Don Bryant