RE: The "New" Tri-X: charts for new developing times

curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 08/17/03-04:34:21 AM Z

Hello,
I'm just back from my holidays when I read this email.
Kodak has changed these films: but not the characteristics of it.

For instance: the outer layer has changed to make development easier (no
water stains after drying, ...). This resulted in the new developing times
for the films!!

In my country (The Netherlands, Europe) several magazines tested these new
films. They concluded that there are no differences (tonal range, ....). Thr
only difference would be that the new films are easier to develope.

About the developing times: check this website: http://www.digitaltruth.com/
and use the
link to "The Massive Dev Chart". You'll find the old and new films there.

Bert from Holland