RE: Epson C82 Printer and Digital Negatives

curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 08/17/03-04:59:19 AM Z

Hello Stuart,
Just buy the C82 and use it for a year or two (learning, experimenting, ..)
And if you like it you can always buy a larger printer in time.
Prices will dropp, also on the 2200. So you'll "get a refund" for your "old"
C82 in 2 years if you decide to buy a 2200 at that time, thanks to the
dropped prices (at that time).

And if you don't like it, you've only "lost" $60 on the C82.

That's what I would do.

Bert from Holland