Another scratch on BW film

From: Agustin (abarrutia@velocom.com.ar)
Date: 08/17/03-07:51:17 PM Z

Now that the subject is arround.

I have a 4x5 neg that suffered from big injuries after printing a saltprint
in a new paper I never tried before. The results, the paper sticked to the
negative, and when trying to get it off, I peeled off part of the neg
emulsion. I was lucky that the scratched area was a blocked hilight (white
background) area. Is there any way to "cover" it with any special solution,
tape, or whatever?. It is a small area 1mm/2mm. (I can scan a print I have
of that negative if youŽd like).

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Agustin Barrutia,
Buenos Aires, Argentina.