Re: Another scratch on BW film

From: Larry Roohr (larry.roohr@comcast.net)
Date: 08/17/03-08:04:23 PM Z

Agustin,

Back in the 90's before we had photoshop and scanners I used to 'dye dodge'
negatives by overlaying a blank piece of film and then painting right on the
blank film with retouching dyes. This should work for you, and you could
even use the blank piece of film trick to reduce the odds of doing further
damage to your negative.

Larry