JUST MISSED!

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 08/25/03-10:53:17 AM Z

DEAR PABLO,
    I wish I had known about you in July. I was in Buenos Aires in July for
an Olympic Fencing (Esgrima) coaches workshop. I am also a fencing coach.
I do mostly Platinum/Palladium prints and Cyanotypes. I live in Barbados,
in the Caribbean. Sorry we didn't have the chance to meet in your beautiful
city.
                        CHEERS!
                                BOB