Re: Test of J&C Classic 200 - OT Moholy-Nagy pronunciation

aikus2@freestart.hu
Date: 08/28/03-03:39:02 AM Z

Dear Alt-pronunciators,

I cannot describe with phonetical signs the right pronunciation of Moholy Nagy László (mainly in ascii) but I made a wav file (2009 KB now perhaps I can make a smaller) and I will send if any lister want it. Naturally not to the list only to private address.

Unfortunately it contents only my voice however an actor would be better -- I know -- but I have more than a half century practice with Hungarian language...

Bálint Flesch
from Budapest, Hungary