Re: factories: updates and corrections welcome

From: Yu rei (nanocrystals2003@yahoo.co.jp)
Date: 08/30/03-09:36:11 AM Z

 --- Ryuji Suzuki <rs@silvergrain.org> wrote:

> I don't know about others "outdid" Konica.
...many mechanisms, circuits, shutter construction, etc
are after Konica design.

That was my point... they were pioneers time and time
again... Eventually the others followed... but I think
they improved on the technology Konishiroku pioneered...
and their products sold better, and at a higher profit. Do
you disagree?

> I'm a current user of Konica Autoreflex T series and
> Hexanon lenses

I was too. I shot Herbie Hancock's "Monster" album with
the T-3. And all of the Rhine Castles as well.

I recall wanting their T-4 very much, but after a short
run they pulled it!

> (when I shoot 35mm, which is rare)
What do you usually shoot?

Ray