Re: The consistency of gum

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/02/03-04:51:07 AM Z

Fair enough. But someone in that discussion (I don't think it was you)
did say that smooth coatings were not achievable with a brush and that
the only way to achieve smoothness of coating was to use the roller.

Like you say, whatever's not broke doesn't need fixing; my comment
wasn't intended to re-open that discussion but simply to make an
observation that the gum isn't as different as I expected it to be.