(no subject)

From: Timo Sund ^lt;kyyhky@saunalahti.fi>
Date: 12/04/03-02:51:15 AM Z

> Dear Timo,<br><br>Would these volunteers sit for 3 hours in front of your
> camera?<br><br>Why don't you consider calotype negatives? Are chemicals for
> calotype also hard-to-get in your area? Paper is easier to handle than

Me Dear??? (blushing)

Idea came to me when I worked with glass plates and macos black magic
fotoemulsion. Havent yet tried them it since here is nothing to shoot (=dull
overcast and raining mostly water -> hazardous to my camera bellows which
seems to be made from some sort of thick cardboard)

Must look after that calotype chemistry. Good and simple reciepies anyone?
Sole importer of hard to find chemical sets in Finland have stopped selling
them since "nobody uses them anymore" - phoned them yesterday.

--
Timo Sund
Kiihtelysvaara, Finland