Re: Paper neg, was Re: Cyanotypes on glass

From: Timo Sund ^lt;kyyhky@saunalahti.fi>
Date: 12/04/03-10:44:57 AM Z

> photo paper, develop normally, scan into computer, and make prints from
> your computer. One nice thing about doing it this way is to be able to see

No can do! I need process simply enough to be carried out in the spot where
pictures are taken. (And hopefully sold too)

I don't own working scanner and probably wont buy one in this life. Idea of
"digital darkroom" doesn't suit me. I sit daily long enough tied to these
darn things and need change every once and while.

I was practically living in those dark corners of various darkrooms past
years and had to stop due allergic reactions to chemicals.

Now, after a way too many years in the light, allergic reactions won't
prohibit me anymore diving back into to those magical moments in the dark.

Another Timo well well well... The world surely is small!

--
Timo Sund
Kiihtelysvaara, Finland