Re: Epson Perfection 3200 Photo Color Scanner

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 12/04/03-11:43:01 AM Z

Actually not. SilverFast SE is a simple version of SilverFast Ai.

 From the LaserSoft website.

SilverFast Ai
Our flagship product, this version is designed for scanners. We
support many types of scanner hardware. Simply download the version
that is designed for your scanner. We have downloadable demos for all
scanners right on our site.

* SilverFast SE
Special low-cost version of SilverFast for low-end digital cameras
and scanners.

Maybe Epson 3200 Pro offers SilverFast Ai.

Personally I have found SilverFast very easy to work with, much more
intuitive than the Epson software. I gues Rita and I are just hard
wired differently!