Re: Printing on cloth

From: Patricia Reed ^lt;preed@kumc.edu>
Date: 12/04/03-12:42:58 PM Z

I shot available light on tmax 400 with my RB 6x7
pushed the film to 800
had a digital negative made
I have not made any digital negatives myself yet, still have to test my
printer & different OT films
I used the traditional VanDyke formula applied to laundered unbleached
white muslin with a hake brush
exposed using an exposing unit of BL UV bulbs for 7-9 minuets

>>> robk64@yahoo.com 12/4/2003 12:30:42 PM >>>
Patricia, you image looks great! Could you give us a
quick summary of your technique?

Thanks,

Rob