Re: Lyson Quad Black Inks for diginegs?

From: Julian Smart ^lt;julian@jsmart.fslife.co.uk>
Date: 12/04/03-05:03:18 PM Z

Hi,

I'm using Lyson Hex black inks on Pictorico OHP in my 1290 and getting
superb results both for negs and prints.

I wouldn't say the prints are quite up to the standard achievable in the
darkroom, but the negs have totally transformed my gum printing. I now get a
thoroughly consistent output that is very fine grained and sharp. The negs
actually show up the resolution deficiencies in the original digital files
and I will very soon have to upgrade my digital camera to overcome this.

Lyson inks have made a great and positive difference to my work
flow-certainly more than this cynic would ever have expected :~)

Julian.