Re: no attachments please

From: Michael Healy ^lt;emjayhealy@earthlink.net>
Date: 12/05/03-01:11:41 AM Z

I second this, Judy. I'll tell you why. My livelihood depends on my PC, and
that makes me totally paranoid about viruses. I got crippled by one in
August because my partner also uses this PC, and I wasn't following her
defaults like a wet blanket. Next thing I know, I got sobig. Actually had to
buy a new PC or I'd have been out of a job.

So, NO attachments for me. A message comes in w/ attachment, it gets
deleted, end of the matter.

Hate to be this way, but there's a world out there, and it's full of
schmucks with somebody else's good in mind.

Of course, this also means that I have to have a web page to communicate
images. And I haven't, so I'm out of luck. Still: no attachments. Period.

Mike Healy