Re: Cyanotypes on glass

From: Galina ^lt;galina@online.no>
Date: 12/05/03-12:17:26 PM Z

Timo,

I recommend that you use lithographic film inside your field camera and
contact copy it to cyanotype.

It would be very cheap, very simple and customers love the blue!

You will turn rich in no time!

But that will not be satisfactory for your masochism, I am afraid!

Anyway - good luck!

Regards,

Galina.

www.galina.no