Re: Cyanotypes on glass

From: Timo Sund ^lt;kyyhky@saunalahti.fi>
Date: 12/06/03-08:04:35 AM Z

> I recommend that you use lithographic film inside your field camera and
> contact copy it to cyanotype.

I got that suggestion somewhere else too. Might give it a try. I might need
shutter for my camera first.

Yesterday sun shined about 2h and I had no time to set my camera :-(

Now I'm testing coating metalplates with tar. Coated plate easily but it
takes very long time to harden. And fumes are strong but pleasant.

> You will turn rich in no time!

Rich by honest working? Not never! (in)famous maybe but rich. I doubt.

> But that will not be satisfactory for your masochism, I am afraid!

might be close enough... perhaps?

> Anyway - good luck!

thanks!

--