Re: Lith film and base density

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 12/05/03-10:00:44 PM Z

Thanks Gordon and Michael. I didn't "measure" the base density (fog), I
would put it half way between the clear of T-Max 100 and the base fog
of HP5+

Somewhere "back in time" I started doing enlarged negs with this
material and developing it for a few minutes in diluted HC-110 film
developer followed by a variable time in diluted zone VI paper
developer. So, I will try each developer alone and see if one of them
is my "fog" creator. If I were still using APSH for enlarged negs, the
fog would be perfectly acceptable. As I'm now using it for a final
display/print I would like it be be more transparent in the clear areas.

Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com